close

James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go



會注意到他是因為他唱了『Impossible』這首歌曲...原唱是Shontelle
不得不說,兩者的《Impossible》都各有味道,都很耐聽,但是這首讓他拿下了英國歌唱節目The X Factor的冠軍
四年後才再出這張單曲《Say You Won't Let Go》他渾厚又有磁性的嗓音真的很適合走舒情又溫柔風


Shontelle - Impossible




James Arthur - Impossible




中英文翻譯

 
James Arthur (詹姆斯亞瑟) - Say You Won't Let Go (永不放手)


I met you in the dark,
在黑暗中遇見妳
you lit me up.
妳點亮我的宇宙
You made me feel as though,
妳的存在彷彿
I was enough.
為我的生命下了定義

We danced the night away
與妳共舞 從夜晚到黎明
we drank too much,
不小心喝了太多
I held your hair back when
我將妳的髮絲往後撥
you were throwing up.
免得讓噁心壞了妳的美麗



And then you smiled over your shoulder
於是乎妳揚起嘴角
for a minute I was stone cold sober
頓時我酒醒了過來
I pulled you closer to my chest.
將妳貼近我胸口

And you asked me to stay over
妳問我要不要留宿
I said I already told ya
但我早說過了
I think that you should get some rest.
妳需要多休息才行

I knew i loved you then
在內心深處,我知道自己愛著妳
but you'll never know
但妳不會知道的
cause I played it cool when I
我總故作淡定
was scared of letting go.
因為我害怕放手 深怕失去妳
I knew I needed you
我知道自己多需要妳
but I never showed.
卻從沒向妳提起
But I wanna stay with you
但我想和妳手牽手
until we're grey and old.
直到天荒地老
Say you wont let go
請告訴我 妳不會放手
Just say you wont let go.
答應我別走

I'll wake you up with some
在未來的日子 我會輕聲喚醒妳
breakfast in bed,
在床邊送上早餐
I'll bring you coffee with
一杯咖啡
a kiss on your head.
以及一個吻
I'll take the kids to school,
我會送孩子們上學
wave them goodbye.
跟他們揮手告別
I'll thank my lucky stars
若一切能成真
for that night.


我真要謝天謝地了

When you looked over your shoulder
當妳不經意地回首一瞥
for a minute I forget that I'm older
剎那間我猶如回到了年輕歲月
I wanna dance with you right now.
我想回到曩昔與你共舞

Oh oh

And you look as beautiful as ever,
妳看來總是無與倫比的美麗
and I sweared that everyday would get better
我承諾 每一天都會讓妳享受更棒的生活
You make me feel this way somehow.
每每看著妳 這些想法便一一浮現

I'm so in love with you,
我深陷了妳愛的重圍
and I hope you know.
我希望妳知道
Darling your love is more
甜心 妳給我的愛
Than worth its weight in gold
是再多財富也比不上的
We've come so far my dear,
親愛的,我們一路相扶持
look how we've grown.
你我的心也更堅強且成熟
I wanna stay with you
我願跟妳攜手相伴
unitl we're grey and old.
直走到生命的盡頭
Just say you won't let go.
請妳別放開手
Just say you won't let go.
請答應我別走

I wanna live with you,
我想和妳在一起
Even when we're ghosts.
即使靈魂都出了竅
Cause you were always there for me
因為你總是在我需要時
when I needed you most.
陪在我身邊
I'm gonna love you til
我會付出所有的愛
My lungs give out.


直到最後一口氣也用盡
I promise til death we part
我承諾 直到生命的終點
Like in our vows
就像在教堂裡誓言那樣
So I wrote this song for you
於是我寫下這首歌
Now everybody knows
讓所有人知道
that it's just you and me
我們要手牽手
until we're grey and old.
一起走完人生旅途

Just say you won't let go
請妳告訴我 妳不會放手
Just say you won't let go. (x2)
答應我 請別離開我



轉自:繪緹的紙舟。
http://za45214432.pixnet.net/blog










arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 【奎爾薩斯和霾】 的頭像
    【奎爾薩斯和霾】

    【罌粟香。春暮花殘的荼蘼】

    【奎爾薩斯和霾】 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()